BACK OFFICE MANAGER
Do you thrive in a start-up environment? Do you have the business savviness and sales skills necessary to grow a business? Are you looking to come on board and make an immediate impact? If so, you would be a great fit for Takenet!
Takenet is looking for a talented, driven, and entrepreneurial Back Office Manager to build and execute strategy for our high-growth business. The ideal candidate is an energetic team player who understands how to effectively drive results in a fast-paced and rapidly growing company. The Back Office Manager will be responsible pitching and acquiring new customers, including identifying new business opportunities, developing relationships and negotiating with key suppliers on pricing, expanding the catalog, developing a competitive strategy. The candidate must have an interest in innovating to solve business problems creatively and a willingness to hit the ground running.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
· Establish, develop, and maintain new business by engaging and enrolling prospects into the Takenet portfolio
· Promote, sell, secure and maintain new and existing customers using a consultative approach
· Meet and drive sales goals while developing an expertise in Takenet’s product and service offerings
· Develop clear and effective business proposals for current and prospective customers
· Grow existing relationships through continuous analysis of performance and identifying new opportunities for growth
· Provide outstanding service to fulfillment customers and act as the point of contact for all operational issues
· Analyze data to identify potential customers and meet financial goals of the business
· Work collaboratively with internal teams to improve processes and troubleshoot issues
· Attend tradeshows to visit key customers and source new business
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and goal-oriented with a high comfort in consultative phone sales. This candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and is able to adapt to change quickly. The ideal candidate has negotiation and project management skills, and can balance analytical thinking with effective communication. Interest in leading others and a vested interest in the team is a must.
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in a team environment, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• Excellent communication skills in English/ Spanish/ Portuguese and solid management abilities
• Strong computer skills
· Graduation in Marketing or Management
· Senior presence with articulate and persuasive communication skills
· Strong customer orientation
· Solid project management and organizational skills
· Creative problem solver
· Strong analytical skills and high comfort level with Excel
· A track record of leadership, taking ownership and driving results
· Experience working with cross-functional teams
· Must be comfortable with ambiguity
· Comfortable in technology-driven business environment